Zuzuzpedals

as fast as she can.

Name:
Location: Blueberry, Tomato Soup, United States

I love the parts of my job directly related to the students within the four walls of my classroom. I am ecstatically married and the grateful mom of an incredible teenager. That being said, neither teaching, marriage, nor parenting is for sissies.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

What Works

I have this lofty idea that I'm going to focus on the positive. Not that I don't have my fair share of challenges (and most of them have initials -- beware the initials! NCLB, AP, API, AYP, BCC ... you have no idea how blind carbon copies impact my life. Neither do I, by their nature, but you figure ... they have initials, SO), but because I DO have my fair share of challenges. For the past few months, I've derived quite a bit of strength from reading other teacher blogs from around the country, however. In such an isolated profession, the internet has been a great source of connection -- whether it's emailing co-workers in my building, my district, my city, state, country ... you get the picture. So I've decided to give this a shot. Today's "what works" - blogging. There, wasn't that incredibly helpful?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home