Zuzuzpedals

as fast as she can.

Name:
Location: Blueberry, Tomato Soup, United States

I love the parts of my job directly related to the students within the four walls of my classroom. I am ecstatically married and the grateful mom of an incredible teenager. That being said, neither teaching, marriage, nor parenting is for sissies.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Okay, I have to say something


There's a blog, it's featured at MSNBC.COM about a teacher's teacher - someone whose job involves teaching teachers (duh). It's full of grammatical and spelling errors. No foolin'. And not the kind like the one I just used, where it's obvious I know that's a fragment but I chose to do it for effect. The other kind. And she's supposed to be TEACHING TEACHERS.

*sigh*

Most of us are smarter, nicer, and generally more with-it than you might believe.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home